Why study in Georgia?
Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Georgia. Students who wish to study MBBS in European countries are choosing Georgia as their study destination due to various reasons. MBBS in Georgia benefits is huge in comparison to study MBBS in England or MBBS in Romania or any other European country for that matter.
- There is no entrance test or any admission test in Georgia government medical colleges.
- The admission to the top Medical college of Georgia is quite easy.
- MBBS programs in Georgia is English medium. Medical university in Georgia are very affordable.
- Indian students applying for study in Georgia at medical universities are eligible to appear for licensing exams such as MCI screening test.
- Climatic condition in Georgia is moderately cold weather conditions in comparison to Russia.
Universities In Georgia
New Vision University
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University